Moderator Application | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Staff Applications
Pickles(MCRP) Hiatus
Pickles(MCRP) Jan 21 '16
Private Message this to an admin or a mod and we should get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Name: (real name/nickname goes here)

Username: (username goes here)

Activity level: (how active are you on a scale of 1-10)

Country, you live in: (what country are you currently living in)

How long have you been a part of the site? (What was the date you signed up to be on the Nerdalius? Note: If you have not been a member for more than 1 month you will not be accepted for the position.)

Means of contact: (cellphone, house phone, skype, facebook, ect. *need at least 1 and if in a different country than the U.S.A skype is preferred*)

Why do you wish to be a mod? (put down your reasons for wanting to become a mod)

Q and A

Q: What is expected from me?
A: You will be expected to contribute to activity by posting once a week on the forums, posting pictures, and or videos to help incite people to post.

Q: What is the three-strike rule?
A: The Three-Strike Rule is a system put into place to make sure that staff are posting while not on hiatus. If you do not post one week without informing an administrator that you couldn’t post, then you will be contacted a strike will be put against your status as staff. If you do it again while you have a strike you will be put on probation for two weeks. If you do not post both times in that two weeks’ mark, then you will be dismissed from staff.

Q: Is there a way I can get strikes removed?
A: Yes of course. Every month you go without an incident you will have a strike removed.

Q: What happens if I can’t post during a week?
A: Contact an administrator or post within the staff group to let them know of the reason.

Q: What happens if I can’t post for more than a week?
A: You will need to ask to be put on hiatus. A temporary leave of absence where you won’t lose your position on staff but will be required to come back within the period that you will set.

Q: What happens if I don’t come back within that period?
A: You will be subjected to the three-strike rule in place for posting.

The Forum post is edited by Pickles(MCRP) Feb 26
This topic is locked

Join Now

MOTM

Birthdays

Mouse Member
Hisana Kurosaki Member
CorruptChildren Member
Vince Truong Member
gruffid Member
Jayden Member

Vote For Us

Help the Nerdalius become known and vote for us.

'':
fade
slide
Rating: